Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Monday on a Tuesday

Prayers of Hope  30 x 38

I know the title of the post my be confusing but since I did not post on Monday this will have to be my Monday.
I do have 4 new paintings and they are of course my favorite.  I had a good friend give me advise on my color.
Limited palette.  Of course  that works.  I should of known that from school.  So I did.  I picked a tertiary color
palette as I did in school.  The colors I chose were the same I did in College and I found that after being able to
make 88 colors adding black and white that I had to stop there.  I was sure that I would double that if I still took
the time.  I advise everyone to do this as there is no doubt you will be able to remake that color time and time again.
I do have to tell you that my 50 other colors in my paint box are crying because I am ignoring them .....
ENJOY!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment