Tuesday, October 20, 2015

10-20

No I am not asleep at the wheel.  I have new pieces to photo and I'm just in the proverbial slump.

When you get to a painting that actually seems to paint itself I feel an artist has reached a new
plateau as far as their skill set.  Lots of times after this you feel like you fell off a cliff or a horse
at the very least.  But as hard as it seems one must get right back up again and move through this
and on to the next cliff.

I have often thought that we will just not have to do this forever.  Forever it is!!!!!!  I believe we
will be trying to paint that elusive master piece up until we get ready for the great dirt nap.
So I have a little one I can post until I have scrambled back up for the ledge and have paint all over
everywhere.

20 x 17  Remembering Your Embrace


No comments:

Post a Comment