Thursday, October 8, 2015

moving towards a new way




17 x 15 "Walk with Me"  $900

I am giving notice that I will be taking down my ctcumminspaintings as I have a blog and that is where I would love for ppl to sign up and see more of what I do. the blog is ctcummins.blogspot.com and comments and interactions are welcome.
Thank you

This was my post on Facebook.  Love the three groups I post in and the artists there are very inspirational.  I am trying to direct people here so that when I have a sale or a painting that is
available for a special purchase this is where I would like people to come.    I'm not sure why people
do not make comments.  I must be strange as I comment on everything.  LOL.   We have become so
driven by the technology age that we really are not stopping and taking the time to interact.  Sad really.

This is also where I will be posting my prices and if you are interested in a piece we can discuss and I can send you a pay pal invoice and it will be yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment